Comprehensive monitoring of your pumps
On the one hand, a system should run smoothly. On the other, you want to minimise the outlay for inspecting and maintaining your system. With KSB Guard, both are possible! For the first time, we offer you the ability to gain an overview of the data on all of your pumps without having to be physically on site.
More efficiency, more reliability
KSB Guard monitors the status of your pumps at regular intervals and notifies you immediately of any deviations. This allows you to fix problems before more substantial damage occurs.
KSB Guard saves resources starting with the installation: the sensor unit is easy to install and pumps are quickly registered.
KSB Guard provides specific status data to help you plan maintenance intervals. You also know sooner what to expect when performing maintenance work.
KSB Guard: Overview of system
- Sensor unit: A vibration sensor and a temperature sensor record data directly at the pump.
- Transmission and battery unit: Supplies power to the sensor unit and transfers measurement data to the gateway.
- Gateway: Transfers data via the mobile phone network to the KSB cloud while maintaining the highest security standards.
- Web portal and app: Data and additional information on the pump can be evaluated conveniently and easily in the app or accessed via a computer.
Detect changes early on to avoid malfunctions
Failure of a pump compromises operation; excessively frequent maintenance intervals also tie up resources as well as take time. KSB Guard checks the status of your pumps once per hour as standard; measurements can optionally be performed more frequently.?KSB Guard notifies you…
- ...via a warning or alarm when RMS values get too high or for incorrect temperatures
- ...if necessary, to lubricate or replace bearings
- ...when the battery charge level is low
- ...of transmission disruptions
...by e-mail or push message if so desired.
Plan maintenance efficiently
KSB Guard allows you to plan for maintenance jobs based on specific measurement data. This, in turn, allows you to use your resources where they really are required. Documenting and tracking work on a pump takes just a few clicks.
- Helps avoid unnecessary maintenance
- Improves availability as irregularities are detected
- Documents previous work to facilitate future inspections
KSB Guard in action
Interview with reference customer SAMSON AG
Easy assembly and commissioning
FluidFuture?: the energy-saving concept for your system
To help you maximise energy efficiency in your system, we offer smart products and services as well as comprehensive system optimisation. We look at the system as a whole and realise maximum savings for your hydraulic system in four steps.
Your contact to KSB
Thank you for your interest in KSB. Would you like to find out more about Industry 4.0 by KSB?
Contact us quickly and easily at +49 6233 86-3576.?